Angelina Jolie reveals she and Brad Pitt fell in love on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith - which Pitt filmed while still married to Jennifer Aniston.

"Not a lot of people get to see a movie where their parents fell in love," Jolie, 33, says - referring to wanting her kids to see the flick - in the New York Times.

One sight she's not ready for her six children to see? Racy internet pictures of herself!

Jolie says she worries, "[Maddox will] look up my name and see some kind of sexy pictures, or read a story about himself that isn't true.

"There's a lot we're going to have to explain to them about how public their family is," Jolie adds.

For now, the kids look at mom and dad as nerds, Jolie says.

"What's going to be funny is when they think Mom and Dad are a little bit cool, because right now, we're not cool Mom and Dad," she says. "Even video games, you know, it's: 'Mom, you can't play this. You don't know how.'

"Oh, they all think I can't do anything, that I'm just there to snuggle with. But the other day, Madd said, 'Can you do a cartwheel?' and I said, 'Yeah I can.' And he was like, 'Wow, Mom,'" she says.

"And I thought 'Oh, yeah. I can do some things. You wait. You'll find out. I'm capable," Jolie says.

The actress says she picks her movie roles based on her kids' schedules.

She asks herself, "Who's in school at that time? How can I be sure I don't do too many long hours? Can the three youngest be on the set every day?

"As long as I can still be with my family, it's fun. But I only want to do that, and I'm not looking for anything else," she says.

For inspiration, Jolie looks to her own mother, who died in January 2007.

"My mom, she was a very, very soft woman. It was hard for her to yell, or even curse," Jolie says. "But when it came to fighting for her kids, she found a strength she didn't always know she had.

"And there's a part of [Changeling character] Christine that I connected to her," Jolie adds. "I kept pictures of my mom in little purses" that she totes in the movie.

source:www.usmagazine.com

0 comments: