Fergie: Before
"[Penelope Cruz and I] were eating our brains out," the pint-size newlywed told Allure magazine of her required weight-gain for the film Nine. "We ordered everything fried and full of fat and salty."



Fergie: After
"I don't have a perfect figure, but I'm working with what I've got," the Black Eyed Peas singer admitted to Shape magazine.



Jennifer Love Hewitt: Before
"It made me feel a little embarrassed, to be honest. It made me a little sad. It hurt my feelings," the Ghost Whisperer actress told Extra after unflattering bikini photos of the star were published last fall.



Jennifer Love Hewitt: After
Now, the actress -- who dates comic Jamie Kennedy -- is happy with her weight. "I am in a pretty good workout regimen that I like, so it inspired me to keep it up," Hewitt tells Us. "The energy level and the way I feel now is great."



Britney Spears: Before
The "Gimme More" singer and mom of two sons, Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden, 2, was once well-known for her diet of Red Bull, Cheetos and fast food.



Britney Spears: After
"When I get up in the morning and I work out, I have more energy throughout the day -- I just feel better about myself," the slimmed star -- currently on tour to promote her album Circus -- has said.



Eva Longoria Parker: Before
"I'm just fat!" the Desperate Housewives actress told Paris' Le Grand Journal after a minor weight-gain led to speculation that Longoria -- who married basketball player Tony Parker in 2007 -- might be pregnant.



Eva Longoria Parker: After
As the sexy star put the pregnancy rumors to rest, she finally addressed her weight gain with Allure. "I never went up a size!" she said. "I just got rounder. I'm still a size 0."



Cheryl Burke: Before
After fellow Dancing With the Stars pro dancer Louis van Amstel publicly criticized her fuller figure last fall, Burke felt the pressure to drop the pounds. "I was like, maybe I should just starve myself for four weeks just so people would shut up," Burke told Ellen Degeneres at the time.



Cheryl Burke: After
"At the end of the day, I really love to dance," Burke told TV Guide. "It makes me want to go out there and just shut everyone up."



Denise Richards: Before
"When my mom passed away, I gained 10 pounds, which has never happened except when I was pregnant," the E! reality star blogged earlier this month. "I didn't feel good, was very sad mourning my mom and wasn't motivated at all."




Denise Richards: After
After toning up thanks to a stint on Dancing With the Stars, the actress -- mom to daughters Sam, 5, and Lola, 4 -- continued exercising regularly. "Pilates was the only workout that made my belly flat again after having two kids," she told Shape. "I just love it."


source:usmagazine.com

0 comments: