MAYA RUDOLPH
The former Saturday Night Live comic announced she was expecting on a May episode of ABC's The View. "I've got another bun in the oven," Rudolph told Barbara Walters. She and longtime partner, filmmaker Paul Thomas Anderson, are already parents to Pearl, 3.



ELISABETH HASSELBECK
Talk show hostess and political enthusiast Hasselbeck was thrown off by the signs of a possible pregnancy. "We were thoroughly happy with the surprise of it," she told her View cohosts in January when announcing she and husband, Tim, were expecting their third baby -- news that came in early November. "I didn't even know for two months -- I was walking around - and ...I kept saying, 'Electionitis, electionitis.'"



HEIDI KLUM
Pregnant with her fourth child (third with husband of four years, Seal), the model says she can't wait to have another girl in the family. In fact, neither can 5-year-old daughter, Leni! "She'll say...she can be in my room, and I'm going to help you and I'm going to change the diapers and I'm going to be a really good sister!" Klum told Us.



RACHEL GRIFFITHS
The Aussie Brothers & Sisters actress -- whose third baby with husband, Andrew Taylor, is due in July -- has no plans to work during the hiatus of her ABC drama. "I'll be back to work pretty quick after, which is intimidating," Griffiths tells Us. "I'm in the most family-friendly show on television, and everybody there is so supportive and thrilled."



ELLEN POMPEO
The Grey's Anatomy actress, who announced last April that she and husband Chris Ivery are expecting, is so excited to be a first-time mom, according to her costar, Jessica Capshaw. "She is so on top of it, and she is so excited and she is very sweet about it," Capshaw told Us of her pal. "She is doing her research."



ANA ORTIZ
She's set to welcome a baby girl next month, but the Ugly Betty star already has some A-list help lined up. "America [Ferrera] is so excited," she says of her costar. "She's texting me all the time. And little Mark [Indelicato], who plays my son, he's already like 'I'm babysitting!'"



CARNIE WILSON
The singer says her 4-year-old daughter Lola, is just as excited as she is to welcome a new sibling. "She's been a part of this pregnancy from the very beginning" Wilson told Momlogic.com. "When I took the pregnancy test, she was right there with me, and we all jumped up together. We are including her and making her feel like she's Big Sister. I think she's got a great foundation because her nature is already very motherly."



MIRA SORVINO
"We are overjoyed at the thought of welcoming a new addition to the family," Sorvino -- set to welcome her third baby with husband Christopher Backus -- told Us in February. "With each child, the love in our hearts has expanded beyond what we ever imagined was possible."



MOLLY RINGWALD
Ringwald will have her hands full this summer as she's set to welcome twins -- a boy and girl -- in late August. The Sixteen Candles actress and husband Panio Gianopoulos, are also parents to 5-year-old daughter Mathilda Ereni.



KELIS
"Milkshake" singer Kelis -- expecting her first child with ex-husband, rapper, Nas -- is "so excited" to be a mom, but she is getting impatient. "I hate waiting," she wrote on her Twitter page last month. "I have probably 6 to 8 weeks left! Longest time in my life! I need to have this baby pronto! I'm over this figure!"



NICOLE RICHIE
Richie and beau Joel Madden, parents to 1-year-old Harlow, are keeping the sex of their second baby under wraps. "We want the surprise," the star tells CNN's Larry King. "I'll get the clothes after."



SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR
Married to Freddie Prinze, Jr., since 2002, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress is expecting her first child this fall.



COBIE SMULDERS

Motherhood comes first for first-time expectant mom Smulders, but she's still eager to get back to work filming CBS' How I Met Your Mother. "I'm working on creating life at the moment, with my body," the actress has said. "So I'm gonna, you know, bang that out this hiatus and raise it for a couple months and then get back to work."


source:www.usmagazine.com

0 comments: